Author Topic: Update and reintroduction  (Read 404 times)

iantron
    • View Profile
Update and reintroduction
« on: February 18, 2020, 04:19:00 PM »
Hey all it's been a few years since I've played ARMA with you all at TG, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself with a brief update. I wanted to do something a little bit more aviation focused for awhile, so I spent my ARMA time flying helicopters with the now defunct 160th unit. They just shut down at the end of 2019, and I'm hoping to emerge from the cocoon of moving cities and having an infant sometime in the next few months. Hopefully that means I'll have time to join in a game. Fingers crossed.

Anyway I love ARMA, flight simulation, other strategy or fantasy things. Professionally I'm an engineer living and working in the Seattle area. I've got 2 young kids, a wife, and a dog, so...not as much time as I used to have. Looking forward to playing with you all again.

Unkl

• Site Administrator
  • Supporting Member
    • View Profile
Re: Update and reintroduction
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 12:08:00 PM »
Great news you found us at the new digs! Sometimes when you get really really busy you NEED to play some ArmA lol. You can get a little lost in time in the game and then your all fresh for the RL! See you in-game soon buddy.

SARGE

• View Profile
Re: Update and reintroduction
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 07:02:47 AM »
Just found  the site and it looks great, good job on this UNKL, will keep in touch