Author Topic: Roll call  (Read 1101 times)

LpBronco
  • WOT GO
    • View Profile
Roll call
« on: August 29, 2020, 03:32:57 AM »
Just need to see who is still watching the forum.

Pass the word for all current and past WoT clan members to check in and say "howdy".

We will be working to field two teams for the next Clan wars. It's time for TG to enter the global stage.

LpBronco
  • WOT GO
    • View Profile
Re: Roll call
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 04:28:12 AM »
We are going to take a relaxed mind set into this campaign. It's a gold and camo event so the pressure of a reward tank is off the table. The event starts the 15th and I need all interested parties to respond and I'll start a team roster for the event.

ARTILA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 05:52:11 AM »
Hi Bronco Interested,
Is their e a link that can give me the scheduled times it helps with the wife if I can give her a heads up. Also confirm I am available.
Do have two busy weekends this month. The 19th a long delayed funeral for my Wife's aunt Saturday and working a car show Sunday. The weekend of the 26th Going to my Moms to help get her house ready for winter.

LpBronco
  • WOT GO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 06:58:34 AM »
Starts the 15th and it's a more casual campaign. I would like to schedule a game in the 9 or 10 eastern window nightly but it depends when we have enough on and how many we can recruit.

Old_Beluga
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 02:04:48 PM »
I am available, but will be out of town starting the 11th for a few days.  I will have internet, but do not know how good it will be.

Minkey
  • Bears
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 05:11:17 PM »
I should be available most of the time.

My plans usually get revised a week before things go down though, so I might need to step out for a day or two here and there.